Thursday, November 9, 2017

SRM Stickers post-Christmas presents

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Long time no see...lol I tell ya, things have just been so busy and my plate has been a little too full, lately. Though, things should lighten up soon and I should be back more regularly! :)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in today because I'm up on the SRM Stickers design blog with a fun way to wrap some presents! Here's a little peek I have to share with you...


Be sure to swing on over to the SRM Stickers design blog to see my full project. Also, I'd love it if you would leave a comment there too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...your little gift wrapped presents pack a lot of festive punch! Sooooo pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that tree
    and its cute
    love what you made Shelly
    hugs
    Monika
    PS: nearly visiting all your nov post yaaay

    ReplyDelete