Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pumpkin spice...

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Oh where, oh where is the time going?!!...lol Seriously, things just keep flying on by and I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving, already!! Ack!

Anyhow, I quick stop in for me today. I'm sharing a 'just for fun' card. No challenges or DT work or anything else. I was browsing the Unity Stamp Co. store and as much as I wanted to buy some more stamps, I refrained from doing so. I mean, I do already have some and actually haven't even used some of those. So let me start at the 'never ending pile of stamps that I have yet to use' and ink some up...again. lol (If you remember I did this same thing in the past but obviously never finished my pile. Who really knows if I ever will. lol)


As you can see, I kept things simple. And no no-line watercoloring this time, just some simple coloring with colored pencils. I wish you could see the card in person because there is a touch of a very light cream color of my cup and lid. (I just can't get a photo to show it!)


Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some commenting and maybe even find a little time to craft... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is amazing.. I love the christmas themed coffee mug.. very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant. Love the soft touches of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooww only colored the flower and leafs
    your design is rock Shelly
    this is CAS perfectly
    LOVE!
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete