Monday, September 18, 2017

Coffee Lover's Fall Blog Hop

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

I'm keeping my post short and sweet.


Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the Coffee Lover's Fall Blog Hop. I honestly enjoy these hops so much, if you haven't checked any of them out you definitely should. :)


So for my card I used Craftin' Desert Divas Tipsy Cups digital stamp. I kept things simple and chose some deeper colors to follow for a fall theme. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon!

13 comments:

  1. I love your stacked cups, Shelly. This is really a fun card.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the deep color palette!! Great CAS design

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is so fun, love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great coloring! Don't know how you kept the white so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on this trio cups, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the deep, rich colors of these tipsy cups, Shelly. A very nice, CAS coffee card!! I'll admit that I love all the white space around those cups; it really highlights your focal point! Hope you weathered Irma well, and that you and your family, and your home came through unharmed. Been thinking of you... Big hugs. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty CAS card! Great color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, hope your doing well. I wondered where you were. I hadn't seen you hopping around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you colored those cups. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, wonderful stack of cups.

    ReplyDelete