Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wishing you...

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things have been so busy here, lately! And even with things being so busy, I still managed to find some 'escape time'. Yay! :) Comes next week, I might saying something completely different! lol School starts Monday...which my kids are excited for, so I'd say we're off to a good start. ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current CASology Challenge.


So what's cuter than a kid in a tiger costume?!...I don't know. lol


Cute, yeah?!...(Hopefully you're not getting tired of seeing this set either. I know I used it on my last couple cards, but the cuteness factor just has me.)


You might or might not be able to tell?...But there is a touch of twine on my card and I did add some color to my face/hands, as well as a little 'blush' on the cheeks. I certainly need to figure out how to show it better on my photos...which seems to be a never ending thing. lol (Perhaps I should buy a photo editing book of some sorts?!) ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. aww look at that little cutie.. i love this.. that image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is this cute! Your coloring is adorable (and I have the same issue with my photos. I seem to wash everything out!). This is just perfect for the cue this week! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does have a sky high cuteness factor. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute little tiger Shelly! Love all your white space and perfect coloring. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete