Thursday, August 10, 2017

Umbrellas

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!
Hope all is well?!...

*For my SRM Stickers post, please scroll down.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the current Crafting Desert Divas Monthly Challenge on Facebook. I was gonna just share it on there, but thought I'd share it here too! :)


Again, I only have one set from them. So you gotta use what you have, right?! ;) Personally, I don't think I'll ever get tired of my one set and I hope you won't either!?! (heehee) And of course I'll buy more sets...I just need more money. lol


Seriously, though...How cute are those umbrellas?!...
Once again I kept things nice and simple. Some more coloring with colored pencils and a little bit of masking. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thank so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

3 comments: