Wednesday, July 12, 2017

You're turtley awesome

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things have been busy here with all the summertime fun and my kids bickering with one another! lol You'd think my kids would be worn out and relatively mellow, but oh no, leave it to them to find something to start arguing about...I sure do love them, but mom's gonna need a vacation for herself after summer. lol ;)

Anyhow, today I'm swinging in to share a card for the current Paper Smooches July Challenge.


With the challenge being 'anything goes' and it being summertime, I came up with a summer themed card. 


I started with my background, which I did some stenciling for. And wait. Did I say stenciling?!...lol I've been pushing myself to add a little more touches here and there to my cards and not to mention, the never ending pile of stuff I have yet to use! ;) Once I had my stenciling done, I did some coloring with my images using markers and then started to assemble my card together. To finish things off, I added my sentiment piece and some twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

P.S.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for not visiting your blogs as much right now. With things being busy and trying to stay on top of DT work, among the other daily things. I will be trying to make some visits soon. I thank you for understanding. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Your turtle is so cute Shelly! Really love that sentiment to go with it too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete