Saturday, July 22, 2017

Mr. & Mrs.

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday!
Hope all is well?!...

It's nothing but thunderstorms here, so what better way to spend the day crafting (and editing photos that I had sitting on my camera lol)?!...Though, I'll be short because there is some good lightning and well, probably not the best my sitting here on the computer. ;)

Anyhow, the card I'm sharing today is for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.



I kept things simple and I know you probably can't really tell?...though I heat embossed my cake in white. After, I did some watercoloring with a couple flowers and leaves. Once done, I added my sentiment in the middle of my cake and then added my cake to my card base, which I chose a soft stone cardstock for. Easy peasy, yeah?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


2 comments:

  1. I love white on white, Shelly. It's perfect for a wedding card, too; elegance for an elegant occasion. Those flowers in blue, look lovely. Some lucky couple will love this card. It's wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete