Monday, February 27, 2017

A blank card

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

I've been busy with some DT work, among all the other things going on in my life right now. ;) For the most part things are good, just busy. I'm sure many of you can relate?...

Anyhow, I made up this 'blank card' awhile ago and just didn't share it. I'm still not sure if I'm loving it but thought I'd still share. ;)


I kept things simple, did some coloring with my flower and a little stenciling with embossing paste for my background panel. After, I assembled everything together on my card base and topped things off with some twine under my panel piece and some nuvo drops. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you shared this Shelly! That lotus blossom is lovely and you've colored it beautifully! Those nuvo drops are just the right accent, too. I like this one!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blended colours of your flower! I rarely leave a card 'blank' and I really should do it more often, then I could always send it that way or add a sentiment if I wanted when I was ready... I'll try to remember that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "sentiment free' cards are wonderful and yours, here, simply reaffirms my stance! Your lotus is ever so pretty; it doesn't need the companionship of a sentiment! If you decide to add one, I'd suggest you place it inside, leaving your flower as the star of the show!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete