Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sweet Treat

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Well, believe it or not, I'm still trying to get rid of this cold I have!! Things were getting better until the weather decided to suddenly become FREEZING! lol I know some you are probably laughing at me but honestly when you're not used to cold temps and it goes from being in the 80's to all of a sudden 40's to 60's, that's enough to put your body in shock! Thankfully, it's suppose to start warming back up by Thursday...and hopefully it stays that way. ;)

Oh where, oh where, is my crafty mojo?!!...I'm not sure if it's because I have a cold or what, but my crafty mojo just seems to be gone!?!...Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?!...I keep looking at amazing projects and challenges to get some inspiration, which I certainly do get inspired. Though, comes time to create something and suddenly I'm stuck. Ugh.

However, because I'm good at taking pictures and editing them but never posting them, I do have a card to share! ;)

Again, probably not the best picture but it'll have to do. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, gotta love those unused photos for days like this! As long as you have a good method of tracking them! I have a bad feeling I have several which will never be publicly seen because I've lost track of them. Or just moved on to something else. Ahh, a fickle crafter I am. That being said, I'm so glad you didn't lose track of your unseen cards ... super cute popsicle flower! Love how your message is in the middle so it doesn't interrupt your CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super yummy card!! 40-60... cold....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever design Shelly!! I love those colors too!! Stay warm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design! I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I know what you mean about the loss of the mojo. After the holiday season, it's always hard for me to get back into the swing of the craft season. What helps me is trying something new - a new technique, a new stamp set, a new card style. This card is adorbs, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm....you mean the hundreds of photos of cards that no one will ever see because there are just so many cards, that you forget you had that one. And that one, and that one... And mojos seem to take mini vacations whenever they feel like it. Mine got back last night! However, this is one sweet little card, Shelly! It makes me think of summer, which I will be happy to see again! Hope you're feeling better. Overload the fluids; it really does help! Bev

    ReplyDelete