Friday, December 16, 2016

AJVD Post-Merry Christmas Coffee

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Whew! Another week has gone by and way too quick! ;) This next week will be a little crazy as my kids finish up that last few days of school before being out for winter break. I'm not quite sure how much you'll be seeing me around?!...Know, I'm still here. Though, more than likely busy and trying my best to stay sane! lol ;)

Anyhow, I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today with another fun coffee card. Here's a little peek.



Be sure to swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card! And while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left some love too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, your coffee-themed card is fantastic! Love the big sentiment and the coffee ring is marvelous (although a real coffee-ring on any of my cards would send me off the deep end at this precise moment *grin*)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete