Friday, December 30, 2016

AJVD Post-Capture the Memories

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Are you ready to bring in the New Year?!...I know I'm ready! ;) Nothing like having a fresh new start to the year. I'm hoping for nothing but good health and happiness! And I wish you all the same! :)

Anyhoo, on to my card. I'm on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today sharing a fun and easy New Years card. Here's a little peek...


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card. And while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left some love there too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

Have a Happy New Year...Best wishes in the New Year to you!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Shelly! Best wishes for happy, healthy and creative New Year friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete