Monday, August 1, 2016

let's chat

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

I'm still enjoying the last bit of summer with my kids, though I wish time would slow down just a bit. ;) The nice thing is, even with them being back in school next week, we still are able to hit the beach up afterwards! :)

Anyhoo, I'm just sharing a 'just for fun card' today. And yep. I'm still inking up stamps that have yet to see ink or very little ink.


I started with stamping the cups on my cardstock. Then simply colored the middle one. After I added a piece of clear vellum over my card and stamped on my sentiment in white. And to finish things off, I added some twine. Quick and easy, yeah?!...

Oh, and before I go, I have a question! I used my last piece of vellum on this card, which I really thought I had more!! I can't remember the brand of vellum I bought, though I did like it. What is your basic go to clear vellum?...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


8 comments:

  1. love this so much. my go to vellum is the one sold by Ellen Hutson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! I love the vellum over it! I have a package from Hobby Lobby, their brand. It's ok, I'm sure there is better, but I never think to buy some when I do online ordering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly this is fabulous.. one of my most favorites.. so cool
    Love how you put the vellum over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and absolutely delicious, Shelly! FABULOUS color choices! I use the Hobby Lobby brand, too, and I've got no complaints ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft and pretty! :)

    Enjoy the last bits of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mega apologies for falling behind in commenting! All your cards have been gazed at and admired; time to let YOU know with a catch-up visit! Your coffee cups: sooooo pretty! Hard to believe your kids are back at school already; summer passes far tooooo quickly! I head back on the 31st and Sept. 1...then an extra long weekend (off to my mom's again) before the students arrive after Labour Day. Another 'new year' on the horizon...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete