Friday, July 8, 2016

For sentimental reasons

Hey y'all!
I'm swinging back on in today with another card to share!

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.*

I had my card done for a little bit. Though, with all the festivities and my daughters birthday this week, I put a few things on hold. ;)

I'm playing along with the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is a color challenge...Red, White, & Blue.





I kept things nice and simple. I used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps music note dies, one in each of the challenge colors. Then assembled them together on my card base. Before adhering everything down, I added my sentiment. Which I thought, 'for sentimental reasons' would work out pretty good, yeah?...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shelly. Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome.. love how you used those notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Great take on the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet Shelly - what a great idea to use the notes in those colours! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty CAS card!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS fabulousness Shelly! I have just re-found kraft and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just looking at a couple of these note dies I have in my collection and ta dahhhh...here it is, getting some TLC from you! Fabulous note arrangement, especially on the kraft!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete