Tuesday, January 19, 2016

love.love.love.

Hey y'all! Hope all is well?!...

I've been a little MIA due to having some kind of bug/cold, though happy to say I feel back to normal!...I still have a little bit of a scratchy voice and cough, but better than before! lol ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging on in because I'm up on A Jillian Vance Design blog, today! Here's a little peek at my card.



I'd love it, if you'd swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog and leave some love there!...Thanks so much! :)

Enjoy your day!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. I love your CAS and easy design, Shelly! Even though it's over in the corner, it SCREAMS love to the lucky recipient!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by! I took in essence a three year break...It's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello wonderful, amazing Shelly! Hanging my head in shame at being so behind in commenting; as I mentioned in my recent "poor me" post, life’s been supremely hectic, what with work, travel (which involved work…crazy amounts!), DT commitments (which I’ve fallen behind in, too) and a plethora of other stuff! I hope that my ‘thought bubbles of love’ for all your cards have reached you, because I send them frequently! I visited your card over at JV and oh my! CAS classy in every way, with the snippet of patterned paper and 'in the corner' layout!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete