Friday, May 1, 2015

Hoping your birthday is...

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!

We have a brand new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!...Happy Birthday!!! :)


So, here's my card.


Keeping things nice and simple, I just used one stamp set and some fun ink colors. ;) To finish my card off, I added some clear sequins. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over and say "Happy Birthday" to CAS-ual Fridays and see all the DT creations! And while your there, I hope you'll join us?!!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps supplies:

Amazeballs stamp set

17 comments:

  1. Your cards are always brilliant and CAS perfection Shelly. Love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, your card is brilliant!! You really nailed this challenge perfectly!! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card.. love all the sentiments you used.. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For one stamp set, a few inks, and a couple of sequins this is pretty awesome! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! That sentiment totally cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your CAS card is amazeballssauce, Shelly!! You know I love the simple, but impactful, design!! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the others: an awesome-sauce set of sentiments resulting in an amazeballs card. Cas-perfect!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo sweet! Love the addition of those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly CAS, love all the sentiments and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable set you have and so soft color you have choose Shelly
    great DT card and I love that bling on you card too
    see you soon maybe on my bloog sweet aries girl
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE everything about this card and now I definitely NEED that stamp set! I keep looking at it but keep passing it up - not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card.. that sentiment is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so CAS!! Love it! Great way to showcase sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete