Friday, April 3, 2015

dreams...

Hey y'all! I'm quickly swinging back in to share another card with you! :)


I saw the current Little Tangles Challenge and couldn't resist not playing along! No doubt, there's plenty of time to join, but I was excited! Not just for the challenge, but I actually made a FULL SIZE shaker card!!! Say, what?!!...lol Who is this 'Shelly'?...


I've made mini shakers, a faux shaker, and sprinkled some sequins here and there and now officially a full size shaker card!


Can we all say "WOW"! lol Seriously though, I had such fun making this card! I really didn't even know if I could pull it off. I certainly know how they're made, but wasn't so sure if my full size shaker would even look good. I see so many beautiful shakers that inspire me, yet I never really try to just 'go for it'. When seeing 'sequins' as the theme, I figure this time I'd go all or nothing. ;)

Please let me know what you think!?!...One things for sure, I'm going to try my hand at another full size shaker, in the near future. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. Awesome shaker, those sequins are so amazing--proud of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an awesome job.. this is FABULOUS.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shelly! This one heck of a first full-size shaker card! (I'm still afraid to make one...have never made a single shaker card of any size!) I love it ...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a glorious shaker...awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome shaker Shelly!! So happy and fun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Great job on the shaker card; it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh I love your shaker card! This is so cute! Congrat's on being my blog candy winner for LIUB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this big old shaker! The cloud background is so soft and subtle, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Awesome card!! You rock the full shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for you - you won at Neat and Tangled. This just rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete