Monday, November 10, 2014

hey! lil dude

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Hope y'all are having a great start to the week! :)

We have a fun new challenge at Poppy Sketches, today!


Here's my card.



Yep. I decided to go with a fun and playful card. I went with a 'blue' base, so my image had some pop to it. For my image, I pulled out some colored pencils and did a little coloring. And to get my little alien inside, I just did a little 'masking'. Simple, yeah?...

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches and see all the DT cards! Hope to see you there!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! Perfect color to use for the base of the card and fun sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Shelly. Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee what a fun little alien ship.. cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your interpretation of sketch and cuteee imade lovely used color combo too...pretty and sweet make Shelly..hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Theh dark blue background makes him look like he's really flying in space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have seen these color as playful but you made them look awesome! That alien is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....this is soooooo cute! LOVE how the spaceship just pops off the page! You are a CAS genius my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute! and a fabulous take on the sketch! love it, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image! Love how it goes off the page and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, your masked alien at the control panel of his ship is just adorable!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete