Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sparkle and Shimmer

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! Once again, it's that time again...time for a new CAS on Sunday challenge! For this challenge, we're all about the 'Sparkle and Shimmer'. You need to use glitter on your card! Fun, right?!...


Here's my card!


So, I decided to keep things fairly simple. I used some Fri-dies (4 petals) and glittered them up, using black glitter. Once done, I then added a piece of washi tape and a piece of flair. To top things off, I decided to add a few sequins too. ;)

Are y'all ready to get a little messy and play with us?!!...This time around the winner has a chance at winning a prize from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!!! Woohoo! How awesome is that?!!...


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to swing on over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations and show some love! ;)

Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

3 comments: