Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Big and Exciting news!!!

Well, hello friends! Today is the day, I can spill the beans! I'm not sure if you heard the news or not?!...But there is a new challenge blog in town...The SRM Challenge! And I am happy to announce, I'm on the Design Team! Eeek! I'm beyond excited! :)


Be sure to head on over to The SRM Challenge and take a look around! And be sure to check out the Design Team (trust me, these ladies are amazing!). :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

6 comments:

  1. Awesome news Shelly! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Huge congrats Shelly.Hope to get time to play along and win some of these amazing stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to ya! We are going to have a great time on this team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to getting to know you; your cards are CAS-tastic!

    ReplyDelete