Sunday, November 24, 2013

Let it snow

Hey y'all!....I know, I know, I've been 'missing' again! lol I want to promise you I'll be around more and I am trying but these upcoming holidays have me all over the place! ;) I will though still being crafting away...I just need a BIG reminder to myself, to put my cards on my blog! lol :)


So, today marks a new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And it's a fun 'winter theme' challenge! :) I personally, am a Florida girl. I'm not one for having any cold weather. Snow, does look pretty and everything but I want nothing to do with it! lol ;) So, for my card I went with a more fun/cute type of winter card.



I think that little deer is so cute?!.....I decided to keep him white and color a few brown spots. I also added a little touch of white flock to his nose (as if it were snow on it). Then I added some light blue snowflakes and top everything off with my sentiment and rhinestones.

Well, I hope I've captured you to come and play with us?!.....If so, you have a wonderful chance at winning a prize from SK Digis! :)



Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to swing by CAS on Sunday!! :)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! You've got so much courage to put so little on a card. It turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy: you are the Queen of CAS. This is an amazing card. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete