Monday, June 17, 2013

Where has the time gone?!....

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Where oh where, has the time gone?!.....I have not posted in awhile because I'm in one of those creative slumps again. And I'm trying to stay afloat, with my kids being on summer break. If only I had their kind of energy!...... ;)

So, today I'm stopping in to say, 'hey, I'm still here!'. And to share a card. Though, I don't even know what to say about it! I tried making card, after card, and everything was just 'blah' to me. Nothing I would personal want to share. Then I turned to making something so simple,  thinking how could one mess that up?!.....So, here is what I came up with.


Ugh....I don't even think this is up to par?!...Maybe I'm just being to hard on myself, I don't know?.....But it's a card and it is CAS. ;)

Well, this 'slump' better end soon! I'm really starting to get frustrated about it!! I hope to be back real soon with a CAS masterpiece! lol :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


5 comments:

  1. Shelly, I know how you feel, I think it happens to us all sometimes. I do find that when a transition occurs, it is worst (e.g., when the kids are suddenly on vacation!)! I'm sure your mojo will return in full force, maybe a sketch or a challenge will spark something? In the meantime, I think this perfectly CAS card is just darling and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white space and the washi tape bits. :)

    Don't be too hard on yourself Shelly...just keep working on it...this one turned out quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous CAS design Shelly! I love the washi tape wrapped in opposite corners...perfect way to draw the eye around the card front :)

    ReplyDelete