Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Want to cuddle

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! It's a stormin' here....like crazy! I snapped my photo just in time. I have nothing now but dark skies, wind, rain, and plenty more comin'!


I'm sharing a card a made for the current Casology challenge.What a fun challenge this week! I was trying to think outside the box on this cue word, though nothing came to me but and animal. So, I just went with it!

This may just be me?....It could be something on my screen?....I haven't gotten that far yet! lol Though, after loading my card up, there seems to be dark 'smudges/spots' on my card....Please no my card is SOLID WHITE, no dark spots on it! 

Isn't this little guy cute?!.....I colored him in with some 'spectrum noir' markers. Now, I have never used these markers until now. I will say, they are different from copics but I think they work great too! :) Hopefully, my coloring is on par?....I was gonna chose some browns for the fur, but wanted to go with something a little different to make him stand out more. I also cut this little guy out and added some foam squares on back, for some added dimension. Then, added a little 'bubble' with my sentiment inside. Simple, right?,,,,, :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! (and it's not your screen (I see them too), it's probably your camera lens. I speak from LOTS of experience!) This is a really fun little card and I love your shading! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute :) I love all of the white space, it makes your image and sentiment really pop! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I think the colors do make him stand out. Love how he's popped up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card so made me smile! Perfect placement centered on your gorgeous white spaced card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley this is so cute, love this little guy! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete