Saturday, January 5, 2013

Something, a little different....

Hey y'all!! Happy Saturday!! Today I'm sharing a card with you, that I made for The Play Date Cafe challenge!



I saw the challenge colors and of course, these were colors I wouldn't normally use together! lol
So, this card is a little different for me. I usually stay doing CAS cards and show off the "white". However, with this card I somehow explored a little. I really don't know how this even came to me?!......Though, I do actually like it (a lot) and I do consider it to still be CAS (maybe just with a little more humph?!?).




Thank you so much, for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :)



6 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty. I really like this too! It is CAS. No doubt about it. The little pearls and bling are perfect. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, this is definitely still your signature CAS style with a little "umph!" I love the subtle texture background and the bling...gorgeous flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant and sooo pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely CAS! it's beautiful, that flower really pops! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete