Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Embrace a new journey...

Hey y'all! Happy New Year!! It actually feels really good, to be starting a 'New Year'! I wish you all happiness, health and everything more in 2013!! :)

Now, on to my card. I'm sharing today, a card I made for the current Casology challenge! The fact, I thought up of a card today, amazed me. I put on my thinking cap, for this challenge!



When I saw the cue card being 'new', I wanted to do something outside the box again. So, this is what I came up!



Embrace a new journey! I think each year, you get a new journey and why not, embrace it?!! :)



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the New Year!!

12 comments:

  1. Just love your take on the cue card, very creative and nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl! I was trying (at the very last minute!) to do something with New York or New Delhi, but couldn't come up with a good card concept! This is really fun - love the cut out letters! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Shelly!!Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Love the die cut map piece and word blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so clever! I never would have thought of this take on this week's cue card! Thanks for joining in on the fun with us on CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That die cut map is fabulous! Such a great take on the cue word! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE it! The die cut map is so fabulous! Great sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Shelly! I LOVE this card. Maps are my thing and I love how you've broken up the sentiment, too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, Happy New Year! I love your card and your clever use of the map...just like you to think up a clever design outside the box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shelley... you create some of the most clever CAS cards, evah!! this one is absolutely fantastic! thanks for always playing along with CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shelly, this card is so sweet and wonderful! It was the first one in the gallery to really catch my eye! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  12. genius! now this is a focal point! perfectly executed...your idea is clear...and so original! happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete