Thursday, January 31, 2013

Come and play

Hey y'all!! Happy Thursday! What a BUSY week and it's not even over, yet!! I'm really looking forward to the weekend! :)

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the current Casology challenge. This is a fun, one!



So, I decided I would go 'old school' with my game.



Who didn't love marbles, as a kid?!! I remember always being fascinated by that big shooter marble. How they had colors inside, mixed up/around one another...it was so cool looking at them, trying to figure out how they did that. Even to this day, I still think marbles are cool! :)



For my shooter marble, I added some different inks together and then used glossy accents, to cover it. I added my circle, using a white gel pen. And then for my little marbles, I used plain old regular pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :)

14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! You suceeded in making me smile.. So sweet and playdful,and so CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and perfectly CAS! I love the shine of the pearls and how you've made the bigger marble! Thanks so much for playing the CASology game this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved playing marbles as a kid, love your card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play marbles a lot when I was a kid. What a clever take on the cue card. Love all the white space!Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very clever! Such a simple concept done beautifully. Great white space, really love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cool! I love the shooter marble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man!!! I sure love how you think! Your card is BRILLIANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelley, you've done it again! Oh I do remember marbles, and my nephew now collects them by the hundreds! I always wondered "how do they DO that?" with the swirl of color on the inside...glad I'm not alone! Your card is fun and CAS perfection...thanks for joining us at CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genuis, Shelly! Your execution is precise and inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another crisp, clean, fun, colorful but oh-so-CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS, clever and really fun! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eek! you never cease to amaze me with your creativity...and how perfectly you execute your designs. i loved the pretty patterns in marbles too...they were a collector's item in our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly a clever, CLEVER approach to this challenge! Your marbles are fabulous...love the shooter marble. Thanks for the wee trip down memory lane :)

    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog today and saying hello :)

    ReplyDelete