Saturday, December 29, 2012

Well, hello everyone!!

Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas?!....The New Year, is right around the corner! With everything being so busy, I finally found some time to make a card!! :)

I was just playing around for fun. No challenge or anything, for this card! I did get some new supplies and was wanting to play with those. And that's what I did.

lol I knew what I did, after the fact. My blog address is: www.shelly-sweetgreetings.blogspot.com not what you see in the picture. lol Leave it to me, to do something like that!

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!! I should be back before the New Year....but if not, have a Happy New Year! I wish you all, happiness and health in the New Year! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that green rose...and I do things like that ALL the time hun...no worries ;)

    ReplyDelete