Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just a thought

Hey y'all! This week sure seems, to flying on by! Where is the time going?!! :)

Today I'm sharing a card, I made for the current The Play Date Cafe challenge! I just received some new stamps and I couldn't wait to use them! And when I saw this challenge, they were gonna be used!! lol  I LOVE new stamps!! :)



Okay, so here's my card!



I sure hope my light, considers having enough "splash" of color?!! You know, lately I've been "winging it" with my cards and this shall be another!! lol I'm not sure if I just have too much on my plate?...or If I'm just completely out of it?! But I do think whatever it is, I believe it has some pluses on making cards! :)



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Supplies:

White cardstock
Black paper
Black & White stripped paper
Black ink
Merlot ink
Rhinestone
Stamps (Maya Road-Eureka Light Bulb set)

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, this is so clever! I see that splash of red...so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stamps and the splash of red is just right! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the splash this week! So glad you could play along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete