Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hey sweetie.

Hey y'all, hope you're enjoying the week so far?!....As busy as this week is for me, I found time to play!! :)

My card today is for the Casology challenge!



Alright. So "wild"...hmmm....I thought about it, for a minute. Then this fun little card came to my mind!




I was very set on, using those cherries. Once again, I had no quote (as of yet to use) but knew I'd figure something out. So, to add my "wild" side in there, I did some "kissing" (not actual kissing but used the kissing technique. lol). What better than adding some zebra stripes to the cherries!?!....If that not saying "sweet and wild", I don't know what is?!!.....lol



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

10 comments:

  1. brilliant card! fab CAS design and i love the zebra stripes on the cherries!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Love the idea of the zebras on the cherry - wild cherry is a popular flavour - great tie in to the cue card! THanks for going wild with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Love the zebra on the cherries - wild cherry is a popular flavour - love your take on the cue card. Thanks for going wild with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and wild! Great card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. genius! love the negative space...beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent CAS, love your thinking outside the box. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wild cherries with zebra stripes are a great idea Shelly! Love the zingy colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the kissing technique! Those zebra stripes look so cool! Thanks for playing along at CAsology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wild cherries are such a great take on the theme ... love it! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is just plain fabulous! Those "wild" cherries are so creative and just look at all that white space! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete