Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello friend, Cheer up!

Hey everyone! I hope your all having a great week so far! :) So, fihnally after all this time of having no cards to post...here is TWO little cards I made!! YAY!

I was out and about last week and picked up a couple 1$ stamps. I knew I would put them to use sooner or later. Lucky for me, it was SOONER rather than later!

Both cards are made with the same little clear stamp set. I used black ink and colored them with gel pens. I haven't used gels pens in quite awhile and figured "why not?". Also, the white on the balloon was used with a white gel pen (not sure if you can tell from the photos or not?). I kept it simple and thought they would be cute to hide in a lunchbox/slip into a mailbox, etc.

Thank you for stopping by and I will surely be back with more cards soon!! :)

2 comments: